Wednesday, March 21, 2012

PROOF!!!

video

Want to be notified first when there is a release date for book#3 ???   email me HERE

I will  keep list members posted about the short stories, too.

**Thanks**   for getting in touch.  It means so much to me that you like my trilogy enough to check in and ask when it will be finished.  Forgive me for sending some of you here to watch a goofy little video instead of writing a more personal response. I am getting so many letters and emails...and I need to keep working.  Here are links to all the blogs I have written about the trilogy-in-progress. NONE include spoilers. I have tried to paint my experiences with this intricate story and included many of the magical/odd/inexplicable things. Most of the blog posts include my pictures.
http://kathleenduey.blogspot.com/2012/01/writing-updates-8.html

If you stumbled in the back door:  I am writing a trilogy: A Resurrection of Magic.  It is the first idea for a book that ever came to me. I tried to write it and didn't have the skill to manage it... so I put it aside for 15 years.  I am now working on the last book of the trilogy.  You can see the first two here:   http://kathleenduey.blogspot.com/2011/09/writing-updates-6.html

There are two stories that go back and forth , every other chapter, told by two different characters.  The stories are 200 years apart.  In one of them, 200 years will pass by the end of book three. In the other, less than 10 years go by. The first story causes the second story, and, as of today, the time lines have merged.  The city of Limori is uneasy, and a lot of people are scared. One of the many odd things about this trilogy: I made up the word Limori , then came across it in a Gypsy dictionary. It means "graveyard."

Adding this 12 02 /2012 over 3900 4050  5,000 people have read this and many of you have signed up. THANK YOU.
If you want to be on the list for early release and other news:  Contact me kathleen duey @ earthlink dot net

Adding this 11/16/ 2012  I am finishing up the last chapter TODAY!!


Adding this Dec 1 2012:  The manuscript is with the editor. Production has begun. YAY!









20 comments:

Lia Keyes said...

Wow! Can hardly wait!!! That fat pile of written pages must feel good to wave about. :)

Michele Buchholz said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Was that an entire REAM of paper there? Woosie! :) e

AnAlaskanGirl said...

YAY! I can't wait!! Will you be getting back to Russet after your done with this one?

kathleen duey said...

Lia, It's *heavy*.
Michelle...and anon...thank you both!
Elizabeth--it's a 1 and 1/3 reams.
An Alaskan Girl, I really want to finish Russet...and another one that has been waiting far too long.

Candy Gourlay said...

Wahey! So happy to see that FAT sheaf of manuscript!!! There's a hilarious video somewhere of Libba Bray after she wrote a fat book (A Great and Terrible Beauty) - 'Never write a book that doesn't fit in your mouth' ... but she was being funny of course because we readers LOVE fat books!

RK Charron said...

I enjoyed the video & wow! on the ms!
:)
All the best,
Rob

Joseph Ramirez said...

You gave me the willies when I read the bit about the name of the city. :) I will be e-mailing for a release date, for certain.

zyphax@gmail.com said...

:) So exciting. Looking forward to it.

kathleen duey said...

Zyphax thank you!! ....and, if you are a writer, I hope you are using that name for a character somewhere!!

Andrew C. said...

Yay! So excited. I need to go back and reread the first two.

Precy Larkins said...

I've been waiting for book 3 for a long time. :) So excited!

Anonymous said...

I want to read this o bad! please hurry!

sherri said...

I love you kathleen...go big! Make limora beaytiful so my mind can creat what I did in the first two books!

kathleen duey said...

Sherri,

Thank you. What a lovely way to say it. That is exactly what I try to do.

Ryan Hull said...

great books, great characters and a great writer! what else could a reader ask for. what really got me about Kathleen Duey, is a few months back I emailed her, and she just sent me a email back. what got me about that is, someone as of a writer as her, emailed a "wanna be poetry writer" like me back!

kathleen duey said...

Ryan, I hope your writing is going well!

Megan said...

I am super excited for the last book!! =D I absolutely LOVE your books!!!! I couldn't put the first 2 in the series down!!! I can't wait to read the 3rd!!!!!! =D

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait for the 3rd book! I read the first two books in 3 days...I couldn't put them down! I insisted that my 13 year old daughter read the first one immediately after I finished it and she quickly read it and was chomping at the bit for me to finish the second book. We are so anxious to find out what happens!