Monday, July 28, 2014


Limori: Book Three, Post #5.


These keys belong to a principal /teacher who let me stay with her in Abu Dabi. She was collecting keys...and keys have always fascinated me.

   The first night I was there I couldn't sleep.I kept hearing things...in the walls. The next morning she explained :  Many families had no place to sleep safely. I had been hearing the sound of  whole families climbing from the vents in the outside hallway, working their way upward to sleep on the apartment roof.

Sadima already knows about these keys. She buried them once. I watched her do it and wondered what would happen to them. I still don't know but I will ask her soon. Maybe she knows where they ended up.......and why.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an awesome back story for an awesome set of keys.