Monday, November 24, 2014

Limori : Book Three Post # 23







I made this basket years ago...long before writing took over my life. I noticed it this morning high on a shelf, and started thinking about Sadima, her childhood, her weaving, her easy connections with animals and her love for everything alive. Then Franklin had found her that long ago day when he was looking for children Somiss wanted to observe. I wish I could go back there now and when she started down the dirt road to go to Limori, I wish could catch her hand and talk her out of it.  But I can't. Not now. 








2 comments:

Molly/Cece said...

I need her to take this terrible journey. I'm not the only one.

kathleen duey said...


Yes. I know. You are right and I am afraid, too....but I know she has to do this...

Thank you ....for saying it aloud.

kathleen