Saturday, January 10, 2015

THANK YOU!!! for checking on me.



Hello!!!   .

I am almost never on Face Book now..  or Twitter....or blogger....

because I am writing and rewriting the big book every day.
it is slow and contains a gazillion things...

(like most trilogies it is the last book that is the monster)

I will be teaching writing in Florida in a few days, at a great event full of great writers.
Then back home to working on the Big Book day and night...

The two books below (and a lot of kind people)  are waiting for me to make the story complete.....

Thank you all!!!












7 comments:

Unknown said...

I check online all the time for it's release date! I can't wait! Thank you for your hard work!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading the third book! It will be so worth it, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

I have been waiting for so long to finish this series! Im so excited to know you are writing it!!!

Lisa Brooks said...

Loved your web page with the doors, lady bugs, spiders...did you take it down or am I not looking in the correct place. Been looking for a long time, really loved it. Never seen one as beautiful and interesting. I am loving all the pictures you intertwine with your outlines.

Unknown said...

You're an amazing talent and we can't wait for the next fresh installment of the series.

P.L. said...

I read your first two books in High School, I bought them recently to re-read them, and prepare for the third one :D good luck on the writing and can't wait for Book 3