Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Book Three, Post 31


We planted this tree so many years ago. I think I was just starting the first book of the trilogy then. I had written a lot of books for younger readers and was excited and terrified to write the story that kept coming back in my dreams. I have always talked to trees and I talked to this one a lot. Now I am writing the third book and everyone remains kind and cheers me on. I can't thank you enough. And I want you to know that I talked to Sadima this morning and she laughed then cried when I told her how many people are hoping she is all right.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is one very unusual tree.

Jessica Todd said...

I cannot wait for the third book of the trilogy! What a wonderful, captivating world you have created. Good luck and thank you for brightening your readers lives!