Friday, September 19, 2014







Ok, this is odd.....I hadn't seen vultures here in along time but this morning there were thirty or  more doing the wind-circle-glide-dance. I noticed them during my first writing break and was staring upward, watching them when I  thought about this: I want to kill someone---someone in the story. Probably not the one you might imagine but someone who has ruined more lives than any of the others....

Tomorrow I might understand all this better. I will talk to everyone first. If we are going to do this, I want it quick and without pain. 

Rereading that:  Authors are not as loony as we sound, but ending the life of a character is still a jolt, a very painful thing for me. 





If anyone wants to guess, feel free, but I won't tell.....



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!:). I was just wondering...when is book three of Skin Hunger coming out? I've been waiting for years to see what happens:(

Anonymous said...

Hello! I was just wondering when book three of the Skin Hunger is coming out? I've been waiting for YEARS to read it:(

Unknown said...

It looks like tiny bird beaks that were preserved after a volcanic eruption..or some magical spell. But I'm pretty sure that's not it..lol

kathleen duey said...

Katerina,

Yes, It is exactly that. The preserved bird beaks, I mean. No eruption, it was more like the slow and steady accumulation of Keratin fingernails on a queen's hands.





Unknown said...

I'm just impressed with myself and the fact that's what it really is;)