Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Limori : Book Three Post # 14





This is the German cover.....And I love it too.

Everyone who worked on these books did such an amazing job of making the covers match the feelings of the story. This  last story is slowly emerging and almost nothing is happening the way I thought it would. Limori has changed. Somiss has a library the size of a stadium. I will follow him there soon, it scares me to think about what he might be researching now.

* More interesting things today......Limori is really changing.  I am starting to think there are people  waiting for a chance to ruin the city.  Not sure....






2 comments:

kristie said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR LIMORI BOOK 3 TO COME OUT. WHEN I FINISHED THE FIRST 2 AND COULDN'T FIND THE 3RD,I COULDN'T SLEEP FOR WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO SADIMA AND HAAP...WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ~~ DATE FOR IT TO BE OUT.kristieaverhart@outlook.com

kathleen duey said...

THANK YOU! I don't have a date yet. I am still writing (and rewriting) and following Sadima and Hahp and Gerrard and the magicians.....!!!!