Saturday, April 19, 2008




Angela Cerrito ,whose lovely blog has the same color scheme as mine, tagged me. Tagged? Well, yes. Me and four other lucky souls. Here is the task I have been assigned:


The rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.

2. Open to page 123.

3. Find the fifth sentence.

4. Post the next three sentences.

5. Tag five people and post a comment to Bish's blog once you've posted your three sentences.


So...Nearest Book: Sue Munk Kidd's The Secret Life of Bees:


That night, when the darkness was weighed down with singing crickets and Rosaleen was snoring right along with them, I had myself a good cry. I couldn't even say why. Just everything, I guess.


It's a great book. I recommend it.


And now, to tag five others...mmmmm...off to facebook, I think, to victimize the kind people who have friended me there...





2 comments:

Unknown said...

What I've been tagged? Ah, I'm so slow at playing tag. I have to learn to run faster...

kathleen duey said...

Or be cagier. That's my strategy, anyway.