Monday, March 25, 2013

home again, home again....

I am working on the story that is evolving from the original Dickens and Fob idea. It has changed and grown and fascinates me. I am also writing Russet and it is astounding me. It's like nothing I have ever written. When one stalls, I switch. The day the editor is done with Book #3 Resurrection of Magic, I will begin revisions. This schedule feels like going home for me.

 (I wrote series for MG kids, 6-12 novels a year. (Proof here:  http://bit.ly/108o0Oh  They are all on Amazon, too, but eBay does better pics. )  And now...off to write.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to take this opportunity to say that you are the author of many of the most literarily artistic and captivating novels I have ever had the pleasure of reading. I thank you for the hard work and creative mindset you have poured into your books. I thoroughly enjoy each and every one.

kathleen duey said...

Somehow I missed this....

....a thousand thanks for all the kind words. I try very hard to make people forget they are reading. Thank so much for getting in touch.

k

Anonymous said...

I love the resurrection of magic series! It is my favorite series of all time. I have read the first two so many times, I could almost recite them verbatim. The imagery and diction used is incredible. I can not wait for the next book. Thank you for writing such wonderful books.