Saturday, May 17, 2014




The wind and heat in Southern California have been terrible for days. Many homes lost, many people hurt and it isn't over yet...

We thought we had our usual 6 months to prepare. We were wrong.  Raking heat-smashed weeds this morning while the wind was still and the air wasn't isn't thick with smoke I noticed this..the smaller plants know where to hide. And that will guide my work this morning. Sadima grew up on a farm. She already knew this, and I just needed to be reminded. Back to Limori now....




4 comments:

Tricia J. O'Brien said...

Glad to know you and the tiny plants are safe, Kathleen. May it be a good writing day.

Anonymous said...

Where is the next skin hunger book? I have been waiting 5 years. So long that I forgot the name of the book series and I had to type in random memores from the plot to find it. That took me 3 months of random word combos to bring up the title and author. 5 years is a long time. What's going on? Is the last book done for?

Anonymous said...

You realize that I was a teenager still when I finished the 2nd skin hunger book and now I have finished college abd i am married with 2 children?!? I dont know how many failed release dates I have endured. I dont know how many times I have heard it was in review. I am so disappointed. 5 YEARS and still no actual release date? If it isnt going to happen then tell us truly. I guess it could have been 4 books and we would have been happy. I loved this story and the characters and an unfinished book series is like a close friend coming up missing with no word to their whereabouts.
Is this really going to happen or have I been clinging to houe these many years only to be hugely and utterly disappointed.
������������

kathleen duey said...

I am sorry for the wait. I hope the wait will be worth it. I think it will. Things are happening that I never ever expected.